Your mobile will need "Push Notifications" turned on for the Kynd App.
When you first install the Kynd App, just grant access for notifications.
This will ensure you receive updates about:
* Responses to Meet & Greets and Requests
* Support Workers interested in any job post
* New chat messages from Support Workers
* Cancellations to visits, by Support Workers
* Other messages to help you in using Kynd
On your iOS Apple or Android phone, go to:
* Your Phone's main settings (not the app settings)
* Scroll down to Apps and find Kynd
* Allow your Push Notifications
If you haven't done this, you might be prompted by the App sometimes.
Please grant access to ensure you receive important updates.
If you don't, this may cause real world issues for your support.